Photo of The Mulberry Tree Inn on Lower Rainham Road taken around 1905. The Mulberry tree beer house opened before 1872 and closed in 1973 as one of the last beer houses in the area which only served ales and no spirits. It was probably build to serve men building forts in the area. The photo shows the Style and Winch ales sign above the pub.

 

The Mulberry Tree Inn on Lower Rainham Road