Action Forum - September 2003 Click to view (6Mb file)
Cover photo of Official Opening of Rainham School for Girls in 1932.
Following the letter from Mrs Wiles in August about her first days at the newly built Rainham School for Girls Miss Mountain has supplied this picture of the official opening in 1932. From the left standing are the Mayoress, the Marquis of Dufferin and Ava, the Mayor and Mr F.J.R. Mountain (Town Clerk).