William Keutenius Fire Officer Rainham Kent
Details of Rainham Fire Brigade from 1908
The Rainham Fire Brigade was formed in 1901, and is now an efficient and up-to-date organization. The headquarters are situated on the Recreation Ground, the Fire Station housing a modern 22-man manual fire engine, and all other appliances for fire fighting. The Brigade is called together by maroon.
The members of the Brigade are: Captain, Tilden Hollands; Lieutenant, H. Keutenius; Firemen A. Bland, H. Bishop, H. Heap, E. Heap, E. Keutenius, H. Taylor, J. Whiddett, and T. Wills. Secretary, E. Heap. Clerk to the Council, R. Wickins, Station Road, Rainham.