Rainham Church Bells 1911

The bells of St Margarets Church Rainham. The tower had 6 bells until 1913, the oldest dating from 1582, two more added in 1601.

In 1913 the two smallest ones were cast and all eight were rehung in an iron frame.

The photo shows Rev Tamplin & Mrs Tamplin, Sister Annie, Miss Baker and George Green the verger.

Add comment


Security code
Refresh